Changes

There are many HUGE changes that have happened in my life recently.  I am excited to share that....

We gave birth to a baby boy - Isaac Fox, February 6, 2012 at 12:15 pm, 8 lbs 6 ounces.
He lights up my life and makes me smile every time he smiles.


And we all moved to Germany on July 24, 2012


If you want to read about our Germany adventures - check out the blog:

The Wander Weg

Unfortunately or fortunately (which ever way you want to look at it....) we have really limited internet access in our "vacation rental".  We probably won't have the internet until December 2012 (it is a long story).  But I am trying to take this as a positive sign that I am meant to focus on adjusting to a new language, new culture, and our new baby boy.  Lots of Love, Judi

This entry was posted in ,,. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your comments are welcome and appreciated. I simply ask that you choose kindness and love to embrace your words and share respectfully and joyfully with others online. Thank you! PS - All posts are moderated and anonymous posts are generally not published.