50 Inspiring Notes from God

The other day I needed something uplifting (other than chocolate :).  I decided to search for visually inspiring images related to God, Bible, and Love.  The bulk of the images below came from Jarrid Wilson and Jarrid’s Facebook Page or check out his tumbler / instagram page, but I also saw some great images from Nick Vujicic at Life Without Limbs and K-Love Radio’s Facebook Page

There are many many more beautiful and inspiring images online, but these are some of the ones that really lifted me up recently.  Sometimes the images that speak to you are the ones that God really needs you to see.  Maybe one of these notes from God will speak to you today.  XO Lots of Love – Judi

50 Inspiring Notes from God

Double click on each {Note from God} to find the image on Facebook. 

If you are not on Facebook you can visit these sites for inspiration:

Nick Vujicic’s - Life without Limbs

Jarrid Wilson

K-Love Radio

Or {Pin} the images below to share.  Enjoy!


Nick Vujicic Make meNick Vujicic Gods plansGod will never waste our timeSometimes our plans need to fall apart for his to truly unfoldLet your faith be bigger than your fearsGod smile faith lovefaithFaith can move mountainsLet All that Praise the LordDont worry about anything instead pray about everythingI am with you GodPrayerFaith can move mountains 2Be strong with GodYou will never influence the world by trying to be like itGod sometimes takes us into troubled watersEven when I feel alone Christ is by my sideGod loves youGod is love and love is realpreach wellFaith in god includes faith in his timingThe lord is with you mighty warriorGod has a great plan for your lifePresence fulness Joy with GodWhoever believes in me has eternal lifeDo not be afraid God is with youDirection given to you by GodGod's calling for youBlessings from GodThe lord is my shepherdJarrid wilson gods loveThis hope we have is an anchorGod Loves our heartNever hold onto anything tighter than youre holding onto GodGod loves us for who we areYour word is a lamp to my feetDo not worry about tomorrowHe has made everything beautiful GodServe the LordJesus is my superheroThe truth with set me freeYou are my refugeFaith in God includes faith in his timing 2Keep calm and trust jesusI can do everything through Chris who gives me strengthRooted in ChristPut your hope in GodGod heals the broken heartGod rewards those who seek himLove is gods most powerful weaponYour love never gives upsick of trying to fit inGod is Love

If you were counting… there are 53 images.  As I was finishing this post I came across some more images that I just had to add and couldn’t pass up finishing strong with “God is Love”. 

Whenever we are projecting, receiving, giving, sharing LOVE we are with God and God is with us.  :)

This entry was posted in ,. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your comments are welcome and appreciated. I simply ask that you choose kindness and love to embrace your words and share respectfully and joyfully with others online. Thank you! PS - All posts are moderated and anonymous posts are generally not published.